Wednesday, July 19, 2006

good language development

Ga goo goo ga goo ma ma!
Sometimes when I cry, I make the voice, ma----ma, which makes mom crazy,"Eric is calling me",probably I want to express my feeling to my mom, but I suspect whether it is the real calling. Sometimes I just try to say ba ba. Dad feels very pleasent this time. Now it is a blance between mom and dad.
I know, I just begin to babble, not only the vowels, sometimes I can communicate with others. When a lady talked to me in Doctor's office, "you are a lovely baby",I answered immediately,"Oh". All the people laughed.
A friend asked mom, "Do you know which language eric uses when he is crying, english or chinese?" Mom does not know, me neither, but I try to understand the meaning of sounds and words that I hear and response to the outside world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home