Ice Age
Winter is coming, I feel so cold when I arrive at Stanly park, everything is frozen, including my muscle.
By the way, this month I have four teeth on the upper of my mouth coming out at the same time, all my friends are so surprised! Mom feels confused and concerns that, but Grandma Carolyn thinks that maybe it's a good thing to get them together and get it over with! Anyway, I get six teeth now, and I can bite in the real meaning!
By the way, this month I have four teeth on the upper of my mouth coming out at the same time, all my friends are so surprised! Mom feels confused and concerns that, but Grandma Carolyn thinks that maybe it's a good thing to get them together and get it over with! Anyway, I get six teeth now, and I can bite in the real meaning!
Labels: Travel


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home